Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
We have been doing lots of planting over the past month and have almost all the available rows filled with various crops. We have 7 rows of a variety of potatoes for this spring and lots of lettuces and brassicas for the cooler early months of the CSA.
The below freezing nights the past few weeks have done some damage to many of the crops we planted over the past month. But Jim says that they are not dead just set back in their time until harvest, so the plants will take a little longer to ripen for harvest
Here is some info about our 2012 CSA
- Receive a weekly or every other week share of what our farm and neighboring organic farmers produce. About 7-10 iems.
- Cost $20 a share. Only $100- 5 week commitment to start, after that stay as long as you choose. A full year costs $800 for every week and $400 for every other week.
- Dates for receiving shares are from Febuary 23rd until Thanksgiving. Deliveries are on Thursday afternoons.
- Customize your share weekly with our online farmstand store. Including fresh eggs, fish, and bread.
- Pick up produce in Paso, Templeton, SLO, Cambria, Morro Bay, Los Osos, and the Farm. Home Delivery $5 extra.
- Volunteer Workshare or trade opportunities also available to cover the cost of a share.
We are all looking forward to another great year. Thank you all for your support of our farm, and our effort to provide real local, organic, food that is grown with care, love, and the health of mother earth and all the life she supports.