LOTS of changes planned for 2012! We have been keeping the CSA small the past 2 years to figure out what was working and what wasn't. We now have studied other successful CSA's and found what things will work for us and we are going to try them in 2012.
We have also been working on expanding the CSA and we now are going to offer shares to Cambria, Cayucos, Templeton, and Paso Robles for 2012.
- We now have a blog that is updated weekly with harvest and planting info and farm news. The blog also has easy link buttons to all the new features listed below.
- Only 1 size share! Add more produce by going to our online farmstand store.
- There is an online farmstand store on our blog where anyone can purchase produce and we will pack it for pick-up at the farm or one of our pick-up sites.
- Volunteers can sign-up to work on the farm in exchange for produce by going to our blog and selecting the volunteer button and they will be emailed an online calender where they can select the times they would like to work.
- We now offer the option to sign-up and pay online for the CSA with e-check, or mail in check.
- Sign up for the CSA before Feb. 15th and get 10% Off your CSA share. The Cost is $20 per share. For the full season 2/23/12 - 11/21/12 it costs $800 for every week share or $400 for every other week share. Enter the coupon codes earlybird80 or earlybird40 when signing up to get the discount. That is a month of free produce!
Clark Valley Organic Farm